Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sew to Swap Blog Hop

Hey all,

SO I had the incredible privilege of being asked to contribute to a book that has just hit shelves: Sew to Swap by Chrissie Grace. And woah boy, am I in some good company: The contributors to this book are insanely talented, and I feel very small and squeaky to be standing next to all of them!!! 




To tell you more about the book and to kick off its release in grand style, a blog hop is starting tomorrow (November 7) which will bounce you each day between the book contributors' blogs. I don't know what everyone has planned, but I suspect there will be some exciting giveaways, as well as lots of great info about this book. I can tell you for sure that there will be at least one awesome giveaway here on my day. So, plan on Hopping, y'all! 




Here's the schedule for the Blog Hop:

November 9 Cluck Cluck Sew
November 10 My Three Sons
November 11 Twin Fibers
November 14 Texas Freckles
November 15 Quilt Dad
November 16 Artsy-Craftsy Babe
November 17 Little Miss Shabby
November 19 A Quilt is Nice
November 20 A Little Sweetness
November 21 House of A La Mode
November 23 Little Bit Funky
November 27 In His Grace



Happy hopping!

xoxo

Kelly



5 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Whoa! You are in GREAT company!! Of course, with you in there, THEY are in GREAT company, too!! :)

Unknown said...

yay!!:)

Kelly said...

So cool! I look forward to following along!

Heather Jones said...

Congratulations, Kelly! It looks like a great book. I can't wait to see more!

Teresa F. said...

Lovely book.Congratulations.