Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finish It Friday: Habitat Chevron Pillow

Woohoo! Another finish this week! And DUDES, this one's been sitting in the UFO stack for months now.

Several months ago, my Modern Quilt Guild had a challenge to make anything we wanted using Jay McCarroll's new "Habitat" fabric line.

So I decided to make 2 pillows. One was this one: The Clamshell Pile Pillow

And the other one is finally finished: The Habitat Chevron Pillow!






You all know I love a sensible chevron pattern, and I really like it with three gradating shades of aqua solid. I used the same fabrics in this pillow as I used in the Clamshell pillow - just a different design for interest on my amahzing and beloved crushed red velvet arm chair.

Happy Stitching!

Kelly

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is too funny -- my plan with my Habitat challenge fabric was to make 2 pillows as well, and so far only 1 has materialized. Yours are great!

Jean(ie) said...

That will be an awesome campanion pillow to the clamshell. Yay for you!

In Stitches said...

I love this color combination, Kelly! It's so cute!