Thursday, February 14, 2013

Modern Dear Jane Week 13

A lot of paper piecing this week, and I tackled another appliqué block. I'm getting the hang of it, but definitely going to be relying on some good quilting to smooth over the rough parts...  This is a learning process, though, and I'm definitely learning!

D2 Mouse in a Mirror
E13 Moth in a Web


D3 Jason's Jacks


L7 Town Square

M5 Mother's Point
After 13 weeks, I'm up to 65 Modern Dear Jane blocks. 65 down, 104 to go!


Happy stitching!

Kelly

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That Mouse in a Mirror might be my favorite...

Kelly Biscopink said...

I was thinking the same thing . . .

Jacqueline said...

You are definetly making me wish that I was doing this along with you. I am loving your blocks and colors.

Trice said...

You will definitely be a precision piecer when you finish. Next book????

Tamie said...

Your applique looks great. I keep trying to- hoping that one day I love it. I don't really see it happening though.

Liberty said...

So cute!