Friday, February 22, 2013

Scrappy Tripping Alonging

Some more progress on my Scrappy Trip Along Quilt! (Here's the block tutorial, FYI.)


Truth: When I started on this sucker a few weeks ago, I figured I'd make a few blocks and then get over it. But I got fully sucked into the fun, and now I'm planning on a queen size bed quilt. A few more rows to go!



This is my month at my MQG's bee, so all my gals are making me one of these blocks. I gave them a strip from my scrap bag and a strip of the center newsprint, and the rest they're pulling from their own scraps. 


I should have about enough to finish up once I get their blocks back, and then we'll start playing "Help Kelly Pick a Layout"!


I'm running out of floor space - - this sucker's getting BIG!

Happy Stitching!

Kelly

5 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I like it a lot! Looks great!

Andie Johnson said...

Mmmm hmm. Nice.

Unknown said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaa - I want the time to scrappy trip! Your color combos are GORG! Love Love Love!

Unknown said...

Mentioned you and linked you in my blog post today regarding your beautiful scrappy trip around the world. I hope that is okay. Check it out here: http://booilley.blogspot.ca/2013/02/im-scrap-busting-winner-for-reals.html

Kelly Biscopink said...

Thanks Keitha! Made my day! :-)